MC 2100 carb

Anyone running the MotorCraft 2100 carb on their 258? I have all of the parts together, and have rebuild a 2100 I picked up from the scrap yard. Just looking for any pointers before I start. Thanks

Reply to
Rusted

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Good to know, I understand they end up around 2 turns when you are done, does that sound about right? I have not put any thaught into the cable linkage yet, do you have a photo of your linkage? I have seen a few from searches and some from ebay pictures. But the more the better.

Reply to
Rusted

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III