Mechanic type manuals, wrangler, cherokee

Anyone know if there are free or cheap manuals of the type mechanics would use for wranglers and cherokees available in downloadable form? (I am thinking someone may have made these available in PDF somehwere).

Reply to
doyjeep

I've seen some advertised on eBay. I don't know what you get though. Haven't ordered them. They are supposed to be acrobat compatible. I have seen parts lists, and the shop manuals. you might want to check there.

cal

Reply to
Cal