Monster Garage

I'm just watching the newest episode of Monster Garage on Discovery Channel.

"Episode 49: Army Tractor Pull Inspired by his visit with the troops in Iraq, Jesse pulled together a nearly all-Army team for this transformation of an authentic WWII Willys Jeep"

They transform a Willys to a tractor pull.

It is Discovery Channel so it will probably be rerun 100 times.

Reply to
Jay Stuler

aGraham

I feel the same way! Too bad they couldn't just use a few aftermarket parts like a grill and fender set.

Reply to
Onlyinajeepcj7

It's not like there are only three of them left in the world guys. Hey, they even did it to a DeLorean.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

yeah, did you see it last season when he chopped up a sweet '73 vette and made a mudder out of it !? wow. dave

=== you must first take out MYUGLYSISTER to email me privately ===

Reply to
Dave

He did a number on a classic Bronco last year, the episode with our homeboy, Steve Rumore of Avalanche Engineering. Steve had suggested they look for Bronco that had been semi-trashed as a platform, but Jessie insisted on using a pristine, classic example. I think the guy may be a bit demented...

Reply to
Jerry McG

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III