Mopar Battery Warranty?

I've got a Mopar 60 Gold Series Battery that appears to be worn out and no longer holding a charge. (600 Cold Cranking Amps, 5 Year limited warranty, CAT # 34-60, Part # 04364944)

This battery is a little less than two years old. Does anyone happen to know the warranty info regarding this battery? Do I get a free replacement since it is under two years old, or is it pro-rated? If prorated, approx cost?

Thanks!

James

Reply to
james