MT/R - best price?

i badly need to replace my tires on my rubicon, goodyear mt/r size

245/75R16. where can i find the best online price on them (new only)? thanks,
Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Just a thought, but have you considered BFG TA's Or Bridgestone Duelers of a similar size? The last Goodyears that I was happy with were the "old style" Wranglers on my Bronco II. And that was so long ago I don't want to think about it. :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

i have not. im really happy with the MT/R's rock performance. thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

The Tire Rack is a "known" online retailer and at $201/per they're priced pretty well.

Frank_v7.0

Ooops! I was pricing 265's. The 245's are $187/per. Even better. :-)

Reply to
Frank_v7.0