Naches Trip Report

Remember, the site has limited bandwidth, so please keep trying.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Yea, I think Rex was more worried than anyone else. lol.

I wasnt too wild about dumping it over, but oh well, I shoulda backed off of there earlier when I wasnt climbing the wall like I wanted to. Someday I might learn.

Took the Jeep up to the fab shop yesterday, S&N is putting in my new Atlas, seats, harnesses, finishing the cage, checking the shocks, bumpstops, and some of the welds. Oh, and line-x'ing it for me too. It will be like a whole new Jeep when I get it back!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep