Naviagation system and playing CDs

I just purchased a 2004 JGC with the Navigation System and 10 CD changer. I've got what seems like a simple question, but have been unable to find an answer.

Where is the Stop button. If I'm listening to a CD, how do I Stop it without turning it all the way off. This would also be a valid question for just playing the radio too.

An example would be if using the Navigation System and have a CD playing, how do I stop the CD from playing, but continue to use the Navigation system?

Simple?

Reply to
hummels

Also noticed that if I started up a Destination, that I'm unsure how to Stop that as well. So If I start one up and don't want it running anymore, how to keep it from Voicing the commands to me without turning it off. I still want to listen to the CD. So it goes both ways in respect to my original question.

Reply to
hummels

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I'm a manual reader. I read the manual that came with the Jeep. I will take a look at your link. Thank you.

Reply to
hummels