Need CJ7 measurement

Can someone with a CJ7 do me a favour and take a measurement from the face of the top seatbelt bolt on the roll bar to the outside screw on the visor. I'm doing a cage and new windshield frame, my windshield measurements show that drivers has to come in 1/2" and passenger has to go out 1/2", that's a big twist in it, and I don't know which way it needs to go.

Reply to
Greg

Greg, try this link

It will give you the measurements for putting on a supertop from bestop.

The distance from the top lip of the windshield to the top outer edge of the body must be

75 1/8" on both sides of the vehicle. (see diagram on the installation guide).
Reply to
Jo Baggs

Thanks, that will probably do it.