need help to repair rear fender on Cherokee 2001

I have a small dent on the rear drivers side fender near where the shoulder strap is. I tried to pull in out with a suction cup but could not get it to stick. What's the easiest way to get the dent out? Also, any tips on covering up the scratches? Thanks

Reply to
jeepster1216

A friend of mine took his Ford Ranger to one of those pop-a-dent places and they used dry ice. It isn't perfect but it turned out pretty good.

Reply to
Billy Ray

I have used this on my wifes car and works great.

Coasty

Coasty proclaimed:

Try putting water under the suction cup and if that doesn't work, glycerin is pretty good. Soap may work, but tends to bubble. Check with a local body shop, they may be able to save you money on either covering the scratches or a partial paint touchup.

Reply to
Lon