Need stock rims for '61 Willys Wagon

Need 4 (or 5) stock 15x5 rims (5 on 5.5) for a '61 Willys 4x4 Wagon for a restoration project.

Any leads??

TIA

Reply to
whodat

"whodat":

I tried sending this message privately to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. It bounced back as undeliverable.

Would you consider 16" rims? I have 10 original 16x5 Willys rims that I want to sell. 5 are sandblasted and painted with gray primer. $30 each plus shipping. The other 5 are sandblasted & powdercoated white. $50 each plus shipping. I will only sell sets of 5.

Until recently, the 5 white rims were on my '62 pickup. See photos here:

Let me know if you're interested. snipped-for-privacy@bresnan.net

Best regards, Dave Rose Cactus Cowboy Big Wonderful Wyoming '49 Willys Pickup (parts truck) '62 Willys Pickup 4WD 226 '98 XJ Sport O|||||||O

Reply to
cactuscowboy

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Depends where you are. I have 5 I'm not going to use and will sell for a real fair price, but shipping them from where I live is a major PITA and I won't bother with it.

- JG

Reply to
Bubba Kahuna