New Guages

Sometime in the future I'd like to change out my stock guages for Autometer. How does this work? Do these guages work with stock connections/sending units or do I need additional hardware? I should be looking for Mechanical over Electrical, yes?

This is what I'm considering replacing/adding:

Speedo Tach Fuel pressure (MPI Kit installed) oil pressure voltage water temp

kinda like this:

Thanks for any information on how these work or are installed.

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

William Oliveri did pass the time by typing:

Well, for fuel pressure you will want electric with sender. Mechanical is not a good idea as it requires either running an isolator or bringing fuel into the cab which is a terminally stupid idea.

The rest should be compatible with existing sensors and adjustable. In any case I suggest you email Autometer.

Reply to
DougW