new header &exhaust 97 TJ

I've had a cracked exhaust header for quite awhile. Now that the muffler's gettin' a little loud I'm thinking of replacing the whole system with stainless and an aftermarket header. Is there any power advantage in buying a different header for my little 4 cylinder.? I don't drive it hard, rarely off road but am going to keep it till it dies. Any advice would be helpful. 94K miles right now.

Reply to
calvin8tor