New Hemi Engine In Commander / Jeep Limited

Any feedback on them engines? Thinking of getting a Commander or Jeep Limited, despite problems I have been having with the old 2001 Cherokee Limited.

BTW the dealer finally took the darn heater box apart and replaced most everything, but it took me year and 4 months to make them do that after I called Jeep HQ for at least 20 times. I tell you Ramsey Jeep in NJ will never get any business from me again. We have bought 4 vehicles from their dealership and aggravation by the service manager is all I got. If they did not fix the heating this time, I will have no other recourse but to engage an attorney. I have spent over 40 hours on the phone with Jeep HQ in Michigan plus my traveling to the dealer and back to the house - 38 miles one way. All in all I think I have invested approximately 5 grand in this matter.

I like the Jeeps though, and I am asking for advice on the new hemis. Thank you all in advance. Most grateful.

Respectfully,

Markus.

Reply to
MARKUS