New Jeep ideas

Hey guys! I bought a 2003 Rubicon and love it! I do wish that the back seat brackets were recessed though. The Ultimate Wrangler looks cool but I'd like to see Jeep make a truck with a full box based on the TJ. The top would have to come off and the tailgate would have to come down flat with the box. It would be nice if it could take a fifth wheel. I think the market might be ready for a no frills bulletproof work truck. What do you all think? Any other suggestions? Keep Jeepin'!

Reply to
Darc Tangent

L.W.(ßill)