new montana jeep plate

pretty sweet!

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nathan W. Collier proclaimed:

Bear Paws? Certainly not the stereotypical St.Marys Lake and Going to the Sun mountain...

Don't quite see enough to recognize the range... plus I'm old.

Reply to
Lon

im not quite sure from where they pulled the image. ill ask.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

You can guess what will happen when D-C Legal Dept gets wind of it...

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

heh......wouldnt surprise me a bit. it _does_ afterall, show the grille.

hows that trans?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Would this seven slot grill be the stamped steel one that Ford invented and patented and Willys stole, or the welded slat one that Willys stole from Bantam?

Reply to
jeff

Nate, just got back from a week in Billings (after the cooldown, fortunately) and it looked like there should be a big market there for a Jeep accessory: a cowcatcher to sweep the damned Harlies off the streets! Never saw so many of those purty, shiny, noisy toys in one spot since a trip thru Sturgis a few years back! Worse than the fart cans on the riceburners.

Reply to
Will Honea

next time you head up this way, CALL ME. we'll have a few ice cold beers and buffalo steaks grilled over mesquite wood.

we had a "hog" (harley owners group) ralley up here recently and it brought them in from all over the country. there are quite a few of them up here though. im even considering getting a bike myself, except i feel the victory jackpot is a hell of a better bike and if i buy one, its gonna be a victory.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I'll get in touch - but the new granddaughter claimed all the attention this trip.

Turns out my s> > Nate, just got back from a week in Billings

Reply to
Will Honea

ah, i understand that completely. at the very least, let me know when youre in town so i can at least shake your hand.

cool, but i didnt think they were one in the same. the yamaha dealer is hi-tech, but i thought that the victory dealer was yellowstone polaris?

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier