Newbie Wheel Question

Hi Group,

Thanks for your input on the wheel spacers the other day. I have decided to buy just a new set of rims instead. Question is, what is backspacing and how will this effect the BFG's 30x9.5x15's I have already. Also would these tires fit on a wider rim? Sorry if these are dumb questions but I don't know and that is what the group is for right?

Thanks for your patience, Rich

Reply to
Shadow

This might help you out: