Nice thing about Hughes' posts

All you have to do is look at the size of his posts and you know if they are C&P and you don't have to bother opening them to know what they say. Craig

Craig Scheiner

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:33:18 -0400, "Roy" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Yep, that's where he short timed, drinking beer & whacking off in he's rack, but he tries to play it up that he served his country so well. Never had mud or blood on his hands, never in combat, but his CO had shiny boots. Wasted blob of protoplasm. :>

:>Germany, figures a nice safe place for ya. Couldn't make it to come play in :>VN? Nah, probably not, that was for real men. somebody woulda capped your :>gay ass. :>

:>Snip Hughes Shit!

Reply to
24Bit

Ya you are.

I'll bet ya say that to the guy's you meet at rest area's too. Go bury your face in sombody else's lap.

Reply to
Roy

In this sentence he's referring not to just 'a king' but rather, Rodney King specifically.

Tough guy.

Reply to
Sam Simian

Coward, that is the stupidest question I have ever read, my address is on my home page:

1540 Goodwin Dr. Vista,California 92084-3030 760-726-4694, and in the phonebook since I earned myfirst buck. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

What is stupid, is that you would think I would take the time to read your web page. I know all I need to know about you. Your DD214 tells me that for all your ranting and BS you were not man enough to volunteer for military service. That as a soldier you couldn't shoot well enough to save your self or anybody else. In other words your life has been pretty much insignificant. Now you sit at a computer and rant and rave, telling people how wonderful you THINK you are. Or challenging people to come to your house, as you think you are a tough guy. When in reality your entire life has been a pathetic waste. You didn't accomplish anything in the military, if you were actually the tough guy you attempt to pass off your DD214 would have been a few pages long listing your accomplishments. Yours on the other hand was a waste of paper. You call yourself a great American, when really all you are is a phony coward, sitting in fear at a computer, hoping that somebody doesn't waste their time and come by to find out just what a pussy you really are and give ya a bitch slap in the mouth and ruin your sex life. It reall, truly must suck to be you and to be so afraid. Yup, you should be afraid, as you may just get what you are looking for.

Reply to
Roy

for crossposting.

Way down in the Congoland Lived a happy chimpanzee. She loved a monkey with long tail (Lordy, how she loved him!) Each night he would find her there, Swinging in the cocoanut tree, And the monkey gay, At the break of day, Loved to hear his Chimpie say:

"Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Chimpie to the Monk, "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Monkey to the Chimp. All night long they'd chatter away, All day long there were happy and gay, Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way. "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Means "Monk, I love but you." "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk Means "Chimp, I love you, too." Then the big baboon one night in June, He married them and very soon, They went upon their aba, daba honeymoon.

"Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Chimpie to the Monk, "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Monkey to the Chimp. All night long they'd chatter away, All day long there were happy and gay, Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way. "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Means "Monk, I love but you." "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk Means "Chimp, I love you, too." One night they were made man and wife, And now they cry, "This is the life," Since they came from their aba, daba honeymoon.

Well, you should have heard that band Play upon their wedding day, Each Chimp and Monkey had nutshells (Lordy, how they played them) And now it is ev'ry night, High up in the cocoanut tree. It's the same old thing, With the same old swing, When the Monk and Chimpie sing:

"Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Chimpie to the Monk, "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Monkey to the Chimp. All night long they'd chatter away, All day long there were happy and gay, Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way. "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Means "Monk, I love but you." "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk Means "Chimp, I love you, too." Then the big baboon one night in June, He married them and very soon, They went upon their aba, daba honeymoon.

"Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Chimpie to the Monk, "Baba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Said the Monkey to the Chimp. All night long they'd chatter away, All day long there were happy and gay, Swinging and singing in their hunky-tonkey way. "Aba, daba, daba, daba, daba, daba, dab," Means "Monk, I love but you." "Baba, daba, dab," in monkey talk Means "Chimp, I love you, too." One night they were made man and wife, And now they cry, "This is the life," Since they came from their aba, daba honeymoon. Aba Daba Honeymoon

Words and Music By: Arthur Fields & Walter Donovan Copyright MCMXIV by Leo Feist

Reply to
Pink Freud

Jeez, that sounds familiar.....

This jerkwad posted this 14 months ago (when he was still allowed to post through Cox directly) and it was boring even then:

Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:59:35 -0700 From: L.W.(Bill) Hughes III Message-id: Newsgroups: alt.binaries.pictures.drag-racing, alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury

It's just a step, on the way to closing 24.86.24.251. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Really now, Mr. Tough-like-a-cheap-steak, just admit it: it's been 3+ years and you still haven't shut me down.

Or anyone else you've reported and threatened ad nauseam.

The Truth is, you have never shut anyone down, ever, and likely never will.

No notches on your keyboard, pal. Just disagreeable stains and a sticky mouse.

No trophies. No medals. No awards. Just like your real life.

"Truth, justice and the Amurrican Way" Hoo-hah!

Another failure. Superman never wet /his/ tights.

The fun thing about madmen and illiterates is they so often skewer themselves without ever realizing it.

Fortunately, Llewdellen is far too dim a bulb to realize most males would hate being called svelte. Picture Mr. Three Hundred Twenty Pounds and Counting prancing around in his tutu or lingerie......

Thusly: L.W. (Lardbutt Waddler) Hughes III did state:

Thesaurus words for "svelte":

airy, attenuate, attenuated, delicate, diaphanous, diluted, ethereal, fine, fine-drawn, finespun, flimsy, frail, gauzy, girlish, gossamer, gracile, insubstantial, lacy, light, misty, papery, rare, rarefied, slender, slenderish, slight, slight-made, slim, slimmish, slinky, small, subtle, sylphlike, tenuous, thin, thin-bodied, thin-set, thin-spun, thinnish, threadlike, vague, wasp-waisted, watered, watered-down, watery, weak, willowy, wiredrawn, wispy

Yeah, a /real/ tough man.

With his sylph-like, but weak, girlish body.

Now report me for Definition Of Character, powder-puff. Or powder poof. Whichever, girlie.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

Good!

I hope to see you using it more frequently now.

It's a great little word, and it fits you like a brisket.

Now who says you can't get a useless old man to remember something new? Shirley, not I !!!

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

Not by any stretch, you svelte little snakeskin sweetie!

However, if someone had named me, oh, you know, something like Llewdellen, something that really smells like pussywhip, I'd have been pretty PO-ed.

You didn't mind though, didja? You didn't even realize that your parents were laughing at you, too, along with everyone else.

Pauvre p'tit Cooyon......

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

airy, attenuate, attenuated, delicate, diaphanous, diluted, ethereal, fine, fine-drawn, finespun, flimsy, frail, gauzy, girlish, gossamer, gracile, insubstantial, lacy, light, misty, papery, rare, rarefied, slender, slenderish, slight, slight-made, slim, slimmish, slinky, small, subtle, sylphlike, tenuous, thin, thin-bodied, thin-set, thin-spun, thinnish, threadlike, vague, wasp-waisted, watered, watered-down, watery, weak, willowy, wiredrawn, wispy

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:02:47 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

What the f*ck you doing posting images to this group, there are no rules for you Cooyon, you need to be deported with the rest of your friends.

And yes, you're still walking around in a cloud.

24

:> Pictured without my tan, as I was station in a cloud. :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

:>

:>> And what the hell is this? "my tanned svelte surfer body". :>>

:>> 24 :>

Yup, now that I don't work for a living, I don't hang around girlies. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

24Bit

So logically, this pic is Mr & Mrs Hughes' little baby monkey, since you posted the picture

BTW, that's real nice, delicate printing; just like a girl's hand. I'll bet you got a lot of Penmanship Awards in school, right? Maybe even a bit of a celebrity, even?

Oh yeah, reported for posting a binary in a non-binary group.

Someone gave him a new word, 'svelte.' He just didn't know its meaning. But then, that's not exactly unusual for him.....

Reply to
ouzo-uzi

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:11:13 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

That's nice to know, how much time do you spend in front of the mirror?

:>news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... :>>babbling over my accomplishments and conquests>

Reply to
24Bit
Reply to