Nylon Fasteners - 08 Wrangler

Has anyone found a good replacement for those silly body fasteners that are used for the front pan and grille? They are p%%% poor and almost never come out without some assistance. I would love to replace them with something that works.. I need to try and get the headlights aimed better and that requires removing the grille. The other thought is to replace the headlights ... anyone have any recommendations ????

Reply to
Jim

I bought a few bags of replacements from cliplink.

thecliplink.com

Remember to check other cars by the same maker. I found door trees for the ZJ were the same as those for the other Crysler cars and the car version costed a whole lot less.

They are quite helpful in finding a match. Even if it takes sending a picture and some measurement data.

Reply to
DougW