OBD2 and computer setup

Wow...been a long time since I've looked at this group, nevermind posting....

Was just wondering if anyone was using a PC to do their OBD2 scanning/ etc..

I was looking at the ScanTool.net ELMScan5 and was wondering if anyone has experience with these types of things...

Cheers Steve (I see there's still a tonne of spam on this group! Glad to see you're still at it Mike Romain! How's your back and all?)

Reply to
Steve_b

Yes, I use the Gendan Bluetooth product, which uses the Elm chipset. Works pretty well really, probably nicer software than the Scantool stuff.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Steve_b wrote:

Reply to
Dave Milne