Off road parks.

I live in northern Il near the Wisc. border. Does anyone know off any off road parks in that particular area. I don't want to drive 200 miles to my nearest park. I am new to this and would like to find something local to try out. Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,

Greg

Reply to
jerryg

Google :)

Maybe there will be something for you!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Cool..there's a *BONG* state rec area! ;-)

noneofyourbusiness

I saw that too... but thought "Nawwwww.... couldn't be!" So, do you think that there is bong water in the lakes?

LOL

Kate

Reply to
Kate

When I was stationed in Great Mistakes Naval Base in the early 90's, we used to go to Nicolette National Forest in Wisconsin. Not sure if anything has changed with the rules bet there were some real nice trails for offroading. Especially for a beginner. We'd camp by a nice small lake in the middle of nowhere build a big fire after wheeling and drink mass quanities of beer while bragging about how we conquored this mudhole or that hill.

Reply to
Rich

Kate,

those are bicycle trails, I think he's looking for something bigger. LOL

David

Kate wrote:

Reply to
bluegl1800trike

Greg,

try this

I live in northern Il near the Wisc. border. Does anyone know off any

Reply to
bluegl1800trike

I KNOW< but, they are parks, with trails... that allow people to go play maybe with some research there would be links to vehicle trails on some of the parks, or to other parks with larger facilities.

It's not like I'm going to spend all night googling for someone... just trying to give him a bump in the right direction.

Reply to
Kate

Who says you cant take a Jeep on a bike trail? >BFG<

Carl

Reply to
Carl