OFF TOPIC featured in a japanese magazine

thanks to the successes of my RUV site

ive been featured on the back cover of a japanese magazine thats published by yamaha.since i dont speak japanese i have NO idea what it says about me, but its pretty cool anyway. :-)
....please spare me the "this american takes it up the ass" translation....i get enough of that from my buddys. :-)

thanks,

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Pretty cool. I think it's a health warning about sunburn when offroading :-)

translation....i

Reply to
Dave Milne

Nathan W. Collier did pass the time by typing:

My Japanese is limited to subway directions and ordering beer. :) Thought it might be on the website

but no dice. Sometimes they have translated articles or something you can throw at a translator site. Email and ask?

Reply to
DougW