Off Topic Memorial Day

Hi All, Drive safely and have a great Memorial Day weekend, remembering those that paid the ultimate price and still are for our freedom:

I'm remembering my best friend,Jimmy:
and my Father-in-law:
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

When's Miguel going to begin screaming about off-topic, US politics again?

Anyway, I agree w/your sentiments Bill. May their sacrifices never be forgotten...

Reply to
Doug

On Sat, 26 May 2007 09:39:35 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

I hope you people don't believe this Bigot, LIAR.

:>Hi All, :> Drive safely and have a great Memorial Day weekend, remembering those :>that paid the ultimate price and still are for our freedom: :>

I'm remembering my best friend,:>Jimmy:
and my Father-in-law::>
Removed do to Blasphemy. :>mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to