Oil pressure sending unit - 95 JGC

Hi,

I know from reading a bunch of the subject lines and replies that this subject is touched on a lot, but I didn't see this answer.

Why can't I find the oil pressure sending unit on my 95 JGC Laredo?

I have a Haynes and it shows a picture. In the picture I see the edge of the front spring and the oil filter, but when I look along the pan, I don't see the sending unit as shown (all I see in that general area is the starter or at least I think it's the starter)

I've been having a problem with guage flucuation (another subject I see discussed a lot), so I want to make re-seating the connector my next step, but.....

Thanks for any help someone can provide

-bob-

Reply to
NoOne

Hi,

I know from reading a bunch of the subject lines and replies that this subject is touched on a lot, but I didn't see this answer.

Why can't I find the oil pressure sending unit on my 95 JGC Laredo?

I have a Haynes and it shows a picture. In the picture I see the edge of the front spring and the oil filter, but when I look along the pan, I don't see the sending unit as shown (all I see in that general area is the starter or at least I think it's the starter)

I've been having a problem with guage flucuation (another subject I see discussed a lot), so I want to make re-seating the connector my next step, but.....

Thanks for any help someone can provide

-bob-

Reply to
Bob V

It will be right next to the filter. Hopefully there will be a wire attached.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

The size of the motor would probably have been a good piece of info to include in the question (dohhh! :-)

It IS the 5.2L motor.

Thanks very much Bill

-bob-

Reply to
NoOne

The size of the motor would probably have been a good piece of info to include in the question (dohhh! :-)

It IS the 5.2L motor.

Thanks very much Bill

-bob-

Reply to