old ford or CJ steel wheels on a YJ?

I like the look of the classic triangle hole white painted steel wheels, not the softer reverse "D" shape of the black AR's everyone seems to run. Are there any that match the YJ (with stock D30 and 35) bolt pattern? I'm also looking to get my backspacing to 3.5". From whatever the stock backspacing is. I'm already running 31 10.5 with a mild lift, with minor rub at full turn. I want to get to 33's with a little more lift and some triming (TJ flares) so the added backspacing would help.

I guess the question is are there any 15" wheels that fill that bill? CJ's, Full size Bronco and F series from the early eighties look like they might be in the ball park.

I could of course order a set of new craigers with the exact same design with the 3.5 backspacing and paint them but I'd prefer to pull them out of a salvage yard; if there are any matches.

Reply to
Simon Juncal

"Simon Juncal" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@rcn.net...

There are no CJ rims that will fit a YJ, unless the YJ has been modified. The CJ takes a 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern, the YJ takes a 5 on 4.5.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill that'll answer my question and come in handy later I'm sure

Reply to
Simon Juncal