Online 4x4 parts in Canada?

Are there any good online 4x4 parts places in Canada, been waiting 10 days for my transmission addaptor and other parts from Novack in the states, $75.00 US shipping, didn't complain for $500.00 in parts, but I wanted to order 3 small items from M.O.R.E off road, and they quoted $35.00 US shipping, there has to be an online sorce in Canada. North Shore Off Road is a great place but online all you can order is their catologue, which you have to pay for.

Reply to
Greg

Probably not what you're looking for, but

dealswith used parts, which all come with awaranty. cheers

Reply to
lawdogjr

No, deffinately not what I'm looking for, tried 10 searches, 81 CJ, 95 YJ, pre 99 F150 and didn't come back with any of the parts I was looking for, thanks anyway.

Reply to
Greg

: >

: > >

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

NSOR has a toll free number you can call. I've always found them to be very good to deal with.

also very good folks, prices are nothing to get excited about.
I haven't dealt with them personaly, but have heard that they kick the shit out of anybody's prices.

Mike

Reply to
GzrGlide

Thanks guys but it doesn't look like I'm going to find the one part I realy need in Canada, a drivers door handle for daughters 95 YJ, Chrysler wants $104.00 and $6.00 shipping for it, can't find one in NSOR catolouge, or on either of the two sites below, thought maybe I would just order the lift shackles I want for my 81 CJ from one of these sites, but they want $25.00 shipping for those too, so those I will get from NSOR, they're only

100 miles from, but two ferries so I can't just go look.

Reply to
Greg

Try these guys :

service and great prices... bought twice from them.. no problemsshipping to Canada

-Brian

[...]

Try here

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

There is a Jeep Graveyard here in Calgary called Jeep Stuff that might have the door handle. Here is the link:

Karl

Reply to
Karl Norrena

Hey thanks for that one, $19.95 and $7.95 shipping, less then $37.00 Canadian, think I can handle paying a little duty on that price, total should be about 1/3 Chrysler's.

Reply to
Greg

Hey Greg,

You might want to try Gemini Sales.

Sounds like you're in BC as are these guys. They have new and usedparts as well so give them a call and you might get lucky. Cheers,

Cory

Reply to
Cory Milley