"Only in a Full SIze Jeep tee shirt"

"Only in a Full SIze Jeep tee shirt" I have created a nice tee shirt for us Full SIze Jeep owners. DC has forgotten about it's big boys from the past. Slapping woodgrain on a Cherokee or Liberty and calling it a Grand Wagoneer just doesn't cut it. Anyways here's a shirt for us forgotten Jeep owners. $15 plus $3 shipping per order. Check out the shirts here.

Mr. Bill at a 4 way stop.....the vehicle with the largest wheels has the right of way My Jeep is not an SUV....your SUV is not a Jeep

Reply to
AUTOKAWKR

L.W.(ßill)

?? The site works fine in both Netscrape 7 and Exploder.

Nice job Mr Autokawkr , looks very professional.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > "Only in a Full SIze Jeep tee shirt" : > I have created a nice tee shirt for us Full SIze Jeep owners. DC has forgotten : > about it's big boys from the past. Slapping woodgrain on a Cherokee or Liberty : > and calling it a Grand Wagoneer just doesn't cut it. Anyways here's a shirt for : > us forgotten Jeep owners. : > $15 plus $3 shipping per order. : > Check out the shirts here. : >

>: > Mr. Bill : > at a 4 way stop.....the vehicle with the largest wheels has the right of way : > My Jeep is not an SUV....your SUV is not a Jeep

Reply to
Dave Milne