OT For Sale

I have this great Tahoe for sale. It really is nice. Its in San Diego, CA

2002 Chevy Tahoe Z71 Loaded, power leather seats, step rails, rear locker, 4.10 gears tow package, fog lights, ONSTAR, Factory installed aftermarket alarm, front and rear air/heat roof rack sunroof 5.3L Vortec running synthetic, This tahoe is mint and drives like new. It has 42K miles and a fully transferable GMAC 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty. You cant lose with this deal. Its a company vehicle and has never been offroad or used to tow anything. Asking $25,000. I have the original window sticker that shows it was $41,000 when we bought it a few years ago. It will be missed.

619.846.2771 kevin_hedstromatyahoodotcom

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego