OT: funny

:-)

Chris

L.W.(ßill)

It's that guy from Bill's earlier link !

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
twaldron

holy crap...I did a refresh over 5 seconds and it had jumped 500 hits!

They're gettin more action than paris hilton and Pam anderson going at it on the web!

Reply to
SB

Oh, this is just too funny....

Reply to
Tomes

Just my luck, I'm a size 16 on a good day!

Currently:

At 4:15 AM est Current bid: US $95,000,401.00

Time left: 14 hours 18 mins

5-day listing Ends Apr-28-04 15:37:01 PDT Start time: Apr-23-04 15:37:01 PDT History: 199 bids (US $1.00 starting bid) High bidder: bluewingoliver( 56)

Over 1.7 million hits

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Hey, you could be talking about a little fat man in a dress, say, J. Edgar Hoover.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Reply to
twaldron

I am not suprised. Its been posted on every list I am on already (not by me either).

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
twaldron

some nut case. I didnt think it was even very nice enough for a $1200 wedding dress...

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I watched this auction with some amazement myself. The auction did peak over $15K. But a lot of bids were retracted by the buyers or recinded by ebay administrators. 2 hours before close it was climbing at more than 6000 hits a minute, and 6.5 million total at close of auction. My last peek at the site had it over 11 million page views.

Brian

Bulletsnbrains

Reply to
twaldron

Ironic it costs 1/2 as much to actually get married ($232) than it does to pay for the car ($400). In fact the ceremony only costs 1.2% of the total !

Dave Milne