OT - missing post

Yesterday, 9-21-04, i posted a message asking about tire pressure . This morning the post is missing. Am I the only one having problems with this . I'm using agent 2.0 Regards JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
JD

You posted it twice even....

I answered.

You maybe have your settings set to ignore read posts.

Mike

JD wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Thanks Mike I re installed my software trying to figure out. Still don't know if it was Forte Agent or Qwest. If you could give me that answer again i would appreciate, still didn't get it. Regards

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Basically you use the 'chalk test' to tell for sure.

You run a bunch of chalk lines across the tread and drive straight for a short ways then check the chalk left.

I have 33x9.5 BFG muds and with 35 psi in them I only have 3.5" or so touching the ground.

If I drop them to 26 psi, I have full contact, with less than 1/4" on each side which is perfect but the tall sidewalls roll so I up my pressure to 28 or so which leaves 1/2" off the road.

I have a light 'glass CJ7 though. Your TJ is more than 1000 lb heavier.

On long highway runs loaded, I go up to 30 psi.

Mike

Joe Carroll wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

FWIW, Qwest is fouling up my posting too. In fact I'll be suprised if this post shows up. n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis

Thanks, That helps a lot.

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Sorry to sound ignorant but could you elaborate on that. I appear to be connecting to news.qwest.net. I just never know if when I log on I'll get 6 headers or as of right now 671. I'm just hoping that this post goes through...

Joe Carroll

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

JD 2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

The usenet is the old backbone of the internet. The WWW is the new part that the companies promote.

The do not guarantee email either. I dropped the @home network because emails were taking weeks, one to a Jeeper in California I sent in August showed up to them in May of the next year!

Mike

Joe Carroll wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Having read this post I switched my new server information in hopes that posts will show up... (fingers crossed, pressing send) n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis