OT - New Dodge Power Wagon

I was just looking at the new Dodge trucks and noticed they brought back the PowerWagon... Then I noticed it is running 4.56 gears... I wish Jeep would make that an option... Oh well..

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L
Reply to
Ben

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The Power Wagon has 33 inch tires, electric lockers, auto disconnect anti-swaybars and a factory installed Warn winch too. Pretty cool pick-em-up truck!

John

John Davies TLCA 14732

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies