OT: Outlook news Group not working

Ok maybe someone here can help with this one...

The news reader on my outlook express hasn't updated since the 19th. I'm pretty sure nothing has changed and I don't think my isp has changed its settings. Anyone have any ideas as to what is or isn't happening?? email works perfectly so I'm baffled.

Mike R is this the sympatico news server your using?? news1.sympatico.ca

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Try Tools->Options->Maintenance->Clean Up Now->Reset

It is possible that your newsgroup server reloaded the group, and reset its message counter. It happens.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Ok this is odd... after posting via google outlook is now working...

Thanks Earl for the info on cleaning things up... preformed it after outlook decided to work again...

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

It died.

Just now it is starting to bring some feed in.

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Mine died on the 19th as well....

Tried a bunch of other groups and I could download messages from them....but only up til the 19th. Called Bell/Sympatico and they had some issue. Maybe that virus that made it's way around!

Reply to
Steve