OT PING --> old crow

hello sir, i FINALLY went and did it. see

for pics and details.

...now i want to start with accessories. after eating a full meal of bugs today my first accessory will be a windshield. id also like my controls moved more forward, as well as some saddle bags. the trick however, is being able to do this without bloating the bike. any tips, information, and sources of parts would be sincerely appreciated.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Sweet! Nate, that young lady looks just too comfortable in the saddle - that bike is going to be one more problem you're going have with that little charmer. I can see your wife's reaction now: "you bought her WHAT?"

Of course, you haven't experienced Montana winters on a bike yet....

Reply to
Will Honea

many thanks, i sure enjoy it so far.

indeed she does! she wants to ride it pretty bad but i havent been on a bike in over a year and want more practice before i trust myself to ride her.

lol...and i wont this year either. :-) come late september it will be parked for about 7 months....unless i trailer it down to southern utah and ride from there.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier