OT; rim tire question for ford wagon

I was wondering if someone who knows how to swoon google (like Bill) could find the info for the following questions. ( I'm basically google illiterate)

1) what is the stock rim size on a 86 fox bodied wagon? (fairmont size wagon) 2) what is the widest tire I could fit on the stock rims? I can get 4 brand new 215/65/14's for $100, but I don't know if the 215's would fit on stock rims, currently I'm running 205/75/14's. with about 40% tread up front and need new rubber for the winter. 3) would the 15'' mustang rims fit on the wagon? ( thinking on either stock LX rims or GT turbine styles)

Thxs Snow...

Reply to
Snow

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks Bill Yup rear drive, for the most part it is a 5 door rustang (built on the same platform) I know the 4 bolt rims from the fairmont and the 14'' stock rims on mustangs up to '88 will fit.

Any idea if I could use those 215's on the rims? I believe stock for the ltd mid-size wagons was 195 and option for the wagon was 205.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow