OT: Some people (eBay related)

In doing my almost nightly search for "Wrangler" on eBay, I came across an auction for some Wrangler Tires on beadlocks. Just for the heck of it I entered my zip code in the shipping calculator. Take a guess.....

$876!!!!!!

In case anyone wants to check it out, the auction number is 2478865798.

chris

Wow, no kidding, mine came to $993.97. I could drive to Kali and back for that, and still have money to stop at every Stuckey's along the way.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Newton

I have you both beat...

Shipping cost: $1,199.06 + $55.00 (Optional Insurance)

*Terminal pick up cost: $1,031.06 (LONDON , ON N6N1K9) *If you pick up your shipment at the terminal, you will save $168.00. Shipping cost is listed in US Dollars

...but when you consider shipping within CA is...

Shipping cost: $432.14 + $55.00 (Optional Insurance)

*Terminal pick up cost: $320.54 (VERNON , CA 90058) *If you pick up your shipment at the terminal, you will save $111.60. Shipping cost is listed in US Dollars

...I can understand it costing so much to go to Canada. Sometimes these little auction gadgets can really kill your chances of getting a high bid.

-Brian

: >

: > $876!!!!!! : >

: > In case anyone wants to check it out, the auction number is 2478865798. : >

: > chris : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Yes, but price includes white glove treatment !

-Jim

2478865798.
Reply to
Jim Bratton

Reply to
twaldron

The rubber gloves are implied, but not stated!

I found a set of half doors from my YJ over in Ohio. $150 each, $255 for shipping! I'll whittle a set out of wood first.

Reply to
Jerry McG

cough cough

Reply to