Painless wiring?

A while back someone mentioned the Painless Wiring kit for CJs, unfortunately it has scrolled off this server.

Are the kits worth it? I'm about to start looking at my existing bits and pieces of electrical harness. Having one complete kit with no patches or crud is attactive, but the price, aye, there's the rub. For those that have used them, were they worth the cost?

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Put a Painless wiring harness on my 84 CJ. It went in without a hitch and was done in a weekend. The dash being pre-cut and having all the connectors on it made that part a breeze. I would recommend painless. Worth every penny.

Dan Ferrell

84 CJ7
Reply to
Dan Ferrell

Not that this makes any difference but if it does to anyone, I meant that I replaced the wiring on a friend's '73 CJ, not a '74 CJ. :)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

I installed a Painless kit on my 76 CJ5 resto project and was absolutely thrilled with the result. The two best things I added to that Jeep were the DUI ignition and the Painless kit. Worth every dime and the tech assistance was excellent.

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)