Paint hard top -- CJ

need to paint the hard top, both in and out.

I have seen several posts, but never read them, I will do a Google before I buy paint, , ,

But any of you have a suggestion, what kind of paint and style of application? I assume an oil base sprayed or applied with a sponge or glove.

But maybe a cheap rattle can more frequently would do the trick.

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan

attnews

This is historic! John has NEVER made a post that did not slam the engineers at DC in favor of the engineers from the defunct American Motors Corp.

Another historic event, John actually offered up useful advise. Well done, John!

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
twaldron

Crap!

More coffee in my keyboard. Thanks alot!

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Well, I am convinced he also owns a suitcase full of AMC stock certificates that he is waiting to regain value. Kind of like waiting for his Pat Boone white slip-ons and matching belt to come back ...

Reply to
CRWLR

certificates

if he has them theyve never been worth more.

im not as strict as john is, but i damn well respect where hes coming from. johns (and bills) thinking is the only thing seperating jeep from honda and even that wont be enough soon.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Uh...er...ummm...they're NOT back?? Oh oh.

Reply to
twaldron