Parking Brake Dash Light Flashing

Looking for help with my parking brake dash light, which is flashing and beeping when I'm rolling, as if the parking brake was on. I replaced the rear shoes, fluid is topped up, and I did a quick check of the connector at the combination valve, which seemed clean.

After adjusting the rear shoes a second time the light went out for a short time, but returned later on and is now intermittent. Could I have a combination valve problem? A loose connection at the brake handle?

Thanks.

-- Kenzie '01 TJ

Wry-mouth

How about a bad parking brake cable that isn't allowing the brake to release completely?

Reply to
Ruel Smith

Or could even be the sensor at the parking break handle. Remove the center console to see the sensor and test it with an ohm meter.

Patrick ?Ô

Reply to
Patrick Ô¿Ô