Parting out a 78 Jeep cj-7

Parting out a 78 Jeep cj-7. I took the tub fenders and grill everything else is for sale. The Jeep is in very good shape

The frame is immaculate. very nice shape!! th400 and quadratrac w/low range unit Auto column Full soft doors Leaf springs axles d-shafts nice tailgate tire carrier wheels/tires v-8 mounts

304 engine dash dash pads Black and silver laredo front seats pass side is nice dirvers side is torn etc etc etc If you need it ask I may have it somewhere located in Rockford(Northern) Illinois

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
Ibgpn350