Passenger seat frame

I'm restoring a '57 CJ5 and I'm looking for an original "fold and tumble" style frame for the front passenger seat. Any suggestions?

Reply to
NWA '57 CJ5

"57s didn't have a fold & tumble, they just tumbled :/

The folding ones didn't show up 'till '64.

the correct seats for your jeep have fixed backs & are integral with the mount. The later "Bostrom" fold/tumble buckets that mount on seperate frames for fore/aft adjustment .

Put a "wanted" add on the Willy's Tech for sale board

or on the Early CJ5 site classified forum-

Both styles come up every few months on these sites but shipping on these things is a bitch :(.

Some pics the the correct style seats for your jeep & pics of the later fold/tumble mounting frames here-

Good luck,

H.

Reply to
Howard Eisenhauer