PING> 4x4PLAY

Hey Jeff... will you still make a video for Nick?

We watched some over the weekend, had a bunch of fun. He really liked the ones that jumped and crashed. Go figure, he's male, three years old and completely hung up on the movie "Cars"

I really enjoy watching your videos. It looks like SO much fun!

Thanks!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

PS: Mud slinging is good too, especially since Grandma is not planning on jumping OR crashing her jeep anytime soon. I will gladly go sink it in a mud hole for him though, he would have fun with that.

Reply to
Kate

LOL...I'd love to Kate...does Nick have a favorite song?? I've been quite busy...I seem to be wheeling more than I have time to edit the video from all my wheeling this summer...but I am catching up and would be happy to do one up for Nick in the next short while...

All the best!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

What about one for the Redheaded Car Killer?

Reply to
billy ray

Hey Jeff.. Gosh, I wish I were wheeling AT ALL! Any song from the movie Cars would be good I think. Though I have no idea what they are.

Thanks so much, but seriously, if you're busy, then don't worry about it at all. He will never know the difference.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I'm not feelin the love here B.R.

c'mere so I can hit you.

LOL

Reply to
Kate

Haven't you gotten the video for 'lil iron yet?

Reply to
billy ray

LOL - Lil' Iron!

Yes, I bought him the DVD - you've got mail

Reply to
Kate