Ping --> Bill

thought you would appreciate this screen capture from a flash presentation off jeep.com.

i guess your cj (and my rubi for that matter) just doesnt cut it anymore. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan Collier

L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Approximately 11/18/03 18:38, Nathan Collier uttered for posterity:

Anyone know anything about this Nevada testing organization that is allegedly putting all jeeps thru military grade testing now before they get this little badge?

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I think they are a bunch of pissed off Rover guys...They don't like the new styling of the Discovery, and they don't like the new subaru with a Land Rover sticker on it...what is that thing called????

Reply to
Joseph P

yes, you do. dieter and the boys say so.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Lived in Nevada for nearly 31 years. Never heard of it.

Reply to
EdC

Uh oh. Bill going to get Trail Rated reminds me of senior citizens in line at the DMV waiting for their test results! ;-)

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

.. sees a mind pic of those LandRover Camel Trophy guys fitting shown badges on the vehicles with that Jeep bit removed just so they can be assured of getting over/through the next obstacle.. and you wonder why they tackle anything with a smile on their faces.. maybe LandRover is the brit translation of 'Trail Ready'.. mind pic becomes as clear as a LandRover up to its winshield in shit and still moving.. (whispers quietly.. "where do I get the badge.. the final ascent of Everest is gonna be a bummer without one".. )

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Approximately 11/18/03 23:32, Cal Wheeler uttered for posterity:

Does Trail Rated mean those geezers can stand in line at a DMV without needing a change of Depends?

Reply to
Lon Stowell

LMFAO Mike

| > i guess your cj (and my rubi for that matter) just doesnt cut it anymore. | > ;-) | >

| > -- | > Nathan W. Collier | >

Joseph P