PING ßill Hughes --- Adjustment tool for Quadrajet

Am looking for the tool used to adjust the main metering rod on a Rochester 2SE carburator .... the tool that you use to change the mixture while the carb is ON the engine. Would probably be the same tool used on a Q-jet. Any ideas of where I can locate/purchase sucn an animal? Use to be available for about $30 .. about 20 years ago.

Reply to
Rich Hampel

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Being in California, I rarely worked on the 2SE, but I believe it's the same tool for the E2SE. Snap-On made the tool I have. Will have to check the number on it tomorrow.

Reply to
bllsht

Snap-On S6136A. 2.5mm double "D" available online for $17. This was used on the E2SE, and if my memory is correct, the 2SE also.

Snap-On S6135A. 2.5mm hex. I have this but don't recall using it.

like you can only get this one as part of 2005ACS shown here:

bllsht

Reply to
Rich Hampel