ping: mic canic

Got a question. Have you ever replaced the O-ring set in the fuel harness? PN#1-83502745 It says just to pull the old one out with an L shaped paperclip and slide the new set in. Only thing is I'm not so sure the old set will slide out. That or it's going to take more than a paperclip to do it.

Piccy of the doodad is here

It's similar, but not identical to the unit that's in there. On the jeep the plastic clip stays on the fuel rail. According to the book this works the other way around.

Got myself a teeny leak (just enough to smell it) and don't want to pull the same stunt I did with the Chevy and hose the engine down. :]

Reply to
DougW