PTO Winch on 64 CJ-5

My jeep has a Braden rear mounted pto winch on it. The winch has model number of LU2-10A on it.

I have not yet restored the jeep to point that the engine is running, so I have not tried it out.

Given the previous owner I am almost certain if it was not factory installed it was a dealer add-on.

Does anyone have one of these or know anything about it.

Reply to
Scott