Qucik Tire Question

I needed new summer tires for my Cherokee, after hearing so many good things about them I decided to get a set of BFG AT. Since Sears was having a sale I bought and had them mounted there. Everything seem fine until today (2 days later) when noticed that they mounted them with the raised white lettering faced inward. I know they're not directional tires but is this a problem? Can I just go back to sears and have them remounted with the other way or would a whole rubber stem need to be changed?

Reply to
Kyonn Gowans

David C. Moller

Reply to