Question on body work ( A LITTLE OFF TOPIC)

My question involves body work.

On Wendsday My wife and I were rear ended. It was not a very hard impact. Anyway they are going to replace the rear bumper, back up sencers, rear crome peaces, the trunk lid, and a few smaller things. And they did mention that they might want to replace the rear body.

My question is, what is involved in replacing the rear body?

My car is.. ( here is the off topic part) a 2003 Jaguar S-Type.

I have Pictures if you are interested in seeing the damage.

Thanks for the information in advance.

Shamus

80 CJ-5 SOA 33'S +++
Reply to
Shamus O'Hire

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Bill.

Very well put!

JoBo

Reply to
Jo Bo

Thanks Bill, I am planning on going to the Jaguar dealer today where I bought the car and talk to their body man and see what he says bout the rear clip thing.

Take care,

Shamus

Reply to
Shamus O'Hire