Questions about tops, warrantee and fluids.

Where is a good place on-line to buy a bikini top for an '04 Rubi? How much should I pay? What sort of warrantee should I expect from my dealer? Is this a haggle point? What types/brands of fluids would you use in your Jeep if it were new? E.g. What octane gasoline? Synthetic, 10W30 or other, anything else I may want to think about?

Thanks,

-Muuurgh

Reply to
Muuurgh

quadratec.com has an awesome selection

isnt it standard 3/30 7/70 powertrain... then the additional warranty can be haggled

brands of fluids ? quaker 4x4 here 10wx30

87 octane for my Rubi why use anything higher (and more expensive?)

just decide which options you want.

- dual tops or just soft top ? my soft top kept me warm at -10 below F

- 7 thumper radio ? or standard ? seems to me there are settings for just thump or no tinny squeak on my 7 speaker stereo.. bleh

- 5 speed or auto ?

- seat material - fabric or vinyl

Reply to
dave