Re: '91' XJ: R&R heater core requires A/C work?!!

> According to my Haynes manual I have to discharge/recharge the A/C just to R&R > the heater core? They don't say why though. Is the evaporator core attached to > the heater core or something? > -Bill (remove "botizer" to reply via email)
Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I've wondered about that. If I were to flush out my radiator though, then fill it w/distilled water wouldn't there still be lots of hard-water deposits from the previous use of hard-water?

Wblane

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Hi, Bill, I didn't know whether you would recognize the quote (from memory, it may not be perfect) or not. It's from one of my favorite movies - "Stripes" with Bill Murphy. Anytime I see ARMY in caps, that's the scene that pops into my mind... "Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka Boom-shacka-lacka-lacka" ;) TJim

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yeah, I know, but it is fun. I especially like the GMC motorhome outfitted with all the weaponry. Would work real well on the LA freeways!

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)