Re: 93 GC wipers won't park (update)

Just to let people know,

A week or so ago after being jammed with snow sliding off the roof my wipers would not park or work on delay. Someone on this list suggested that I pull out the delay relay from driver side kick panel, open it up, and look for a burned trace on the PC board.

Well that was exactly the problem. I soldered a wire across the burned trace, put the relay back in, and the wipers work great now.

WB

Reply to
Walt Barie

L.W.(ßill)

Walt Barie did pass the time by typing:

Good to know. I'll have to remember this for when it happens to me. :)

Take any pics?

Reply to
DougW

No I didn't:(