Re: Anyone in OR need hardtop or fulldoors?

So I'm just guessing by your sig that these parts fit a YJ?

I will be heading to the Oregon sand dunes this Friday the 8th. I will bring > my top or doors with me if anybody between Las Vegas and Oregon want them. I > want 850.00 for the top (black with wiper and defrost and tint) and 900.00 for > the doors (black with charcoal panels and mirros inc). > > Let me now by PHONE 702 564 6083 will not be checking my emails before I > leave. > > Mike and his "Dinghy" > and the "Taco Bell" YJ
Reply to
William Oliveri

NO actually they fit TJ Sorry about that my sig should say "Dinghy" TJ and "Taco Bell" YJ

I'm back from OR but should be heading to Rubicon Labor Day weekend

Let me know,

Mike and his "Dinghy" TJ and the "Taco Bell" YJ

Reply to
MyDinghy